Headquarters: Little Rock, AR
At Greyfinch we have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture.
We look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, independent Java engineer to support our technical vision of simplification, inclusion, and automation in software development.
We need an open-minded, proactive Product Creator who will take ownership of the project, contribute to open-source solutions we are using, and proactively communicate with the team.
What will be your impact?
- Keep the main product alive and working well
- Help to make our vast database accessible by building data services and APIs
- Grow in your role to make more impact in other parts of the business, according to your interests and skillset
- Work closely with Senior Java Engineers, UX designers, and product managers to deliver the most suitable solution for the business and users
- Study our current product to gain the necessary knowledge and grow in your role, as well as help others
- Build necessary API’s on top of existing services as a support for new products and features
- Make sure our core Java application runs smoothly
- At least 4 years of experience with Java 8, Spring, SQL
- Open-mindedness and boundless optimism
- Focus on teamwork and high motivation to deliver quality product
- General understanding of web technologies like HTML, CSS
Tools we use
- Atlassian tools
- IntelliJ Idea
- Java 8
- MySql, Postgres
- Spring framework
- JOOQ and JPA
- REST APIs
- Google Cloud Platform
- Views Tools
- Tons of up to date open source libraries
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org